Monday, November 16, 2015

Nepali Jokes About Teacher & Students





TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile"?
JOHN : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L" 
TEACHER: No, that's wrong 
JOHN : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it! 


TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water? 
SARAH : "HIJKLMNO"!! 
TEACHER: What are you talking about? 
SARAH : Yesterday you said it's H to O! 


TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America. 
GEORGE : Here it is! 
TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
CLASS : George! 


TEACHER: Willy, name one important thing we have today that we didn'thave ten years ago. 
WILLY : Me! 


TEACHER: Tommy, why do you always get so dirty? 
TOMMY : Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are. 


TEACHER: Why are you late? 
WEBSTER: Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign? 
WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow." 


SILVIA: Dad, can you write in the dark?
FATHER: I think so. What do you want me to write?
SYLVIA: Your name on this report card. 


TEACHER: In this box, I have a 10-foot snake. 
SAMMY : You can't fool me, Teacher... snakes don't have feet. 


TEACHER: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects? 
JOSE : Don't bite any. 


TEACHER: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I".
ELLEN : I is... 
TEACHER: No, Ellen. Always say, "I am." 
ELLEN : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet." 


MOTHER: Why on earth did you swallow the money I gave you? 
JUNIOR: You said it was my lunch money.


TEACHER: If I had seven oranges in one hand and eight oranges in the other what would I have? 
CLASS COMEDIAN: Big hands!

<<<<<,Watch Here>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment